Shhh don't tell anyone I'm supposed to be writing an essay on why exploding potions are not funny, even though no one got hurt. I've managed some serious magic to make this appear here instead of on my paper, by the end of detention I'll have a lovely, well written essay AND I'll have managed to blog for the week.
I've been working diligently on my Naga socks, which are starting to drive me batty. I've had to rip them out a couple times to fix mistakes that I don't find until 4 or 5 rows later. I haven managed to get 3 repeats into the 6 repeats of the foot on the first sock.... I'm such a slow knitter. :( But they are beautiful. I'll have to post some pictures of what I have done when I get a chance.
In other news I have to go to the Muggle Dentist on Friday. They want to take out my wisdom teeth. I say if I'm smart enough to have teeth with wisdom, leave them in, but they say they have to come out so, to sleep I'll let them put me to remove my extra wisdom, I can only hope they don't take my wit when it while they're in there. :D
I'm in the process of making myself another purse. The teal one that I made is simply huge and is becoming a bit of a burden to carry around as everyone want to put their things into it.
Well I'd better get back to writing my essay. I still don't see what's so bad about exploding potions, lots of flash, no damage... they're fun. :(
-Diana
8 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment