Tuesday, April 21, 2009

ow!

I'm gonna make it a really short blog this week, in case I don't get back to it later this week.

I had my wisdom teeth out Friday. I have to work tomorrow.... I've tried going without meds today because I hate taking pain meds and I can barely open my mouth. :( I haven't slept well since Friday and I swear that I'd feel better if I could just tear this one stitch out of my mouth. :(

I'm gonna go take a shower I think.... because the heat feels good. Then I've got some cleaning to do. Anyone want to do my laundry for me?

2 comments:

  1. I'd do your laundry. I like doing laundry ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...I know how that feels. I did it over a Thanksgiving break about 10 years ago. Pain meds and anistesia made me sick. I hope you get to feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete