I can't seem to stop myself. So I've got just about everything for my spoilee done but I'm forced to wait on something to come from somewhere in the mail. Since I'm forced to wait, and since I can't pack it up without this... I'm making more things... nothing expensive, using things I have lying around my craft room. It's an addiction... I have currently knitted, crocheted, sewn, drawn, and cross stitched something for my spoilee.... and if this thing I'm waiting on takes any longer I MIGHT have to make something else. Maybe I'll bake (but that'll have to wait 'till closer to shipping)... or make some of my soap... hehe I can't help it!!!!!
So other than keeping my hands busy I'm getting ready for finals... I'm worried about potions... I'm fairly certain that after the whole puprle hair incident that I'm not Professor Snapes favorite student right now. I've been working on my potions though, I'm going to pass that final with flying colors and make him see that I'm a good little snake. :D
Well I'd better be getting to bed. I have to get up early tomorrow, I've got a new potions tutor.
With a locked heart,
Diana
8 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment