Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Stupid dentist!

My mouth hurts. I just got back from the Muggle Dentist, he wanted to fix an old filling put in years ago because it was "short" of where it needed to be. So an hour and a numb cheek later, it's fixed... but now my bite feels all funny. :( I'm sure I'll get used to it but it's bugging me, and of course what do we do when something bugs us... play with it. I keep munching on that side of my jaw... so now it just hurts to do it. :(

I've decided to make myself something I saw on Crafster. It was included in a girls swap and I'm kinda in love with it. I'll have to post pictures when I get it done. So the theory is that I'm hollowing out a book with specific size holes in it to keep in my bag to keep things handy. Then you put a ribbon around it that looks like a book mark and TADA, a "book" bag. :D So I picked up a book today, at first because I liked the color of the hard cover, once I saw the title I realized it was perfect, "Emma's Secret" How much better can you get?

No comments:

Post a Comment