Thursday, March 5, 2009


It's been pretty busy around here, I've been working pretty hard to get some things done. I'm almost done with my Spoilee's kit. I've got jut a few things coming in the mail yet, a couple small things to pick up yet and then I just have to wait for the mailing dates. :D

It snowed pretty hard here at Hogwarts, I didn't get a chance to go enjoy it though. I've had a ton of homework to do so I spent the free time in the Pit by the fire studying and knitting when I took a break. Quite a few of the other Slythergirls passed by on their way to doing all the fun things they had planned. I saw Quinn's dog Grim run by at one point. He had something in his mouth, I'm sure he probably wasn't supposed to have it, I'm sure it's buried in the snow somewhere now. It'll probably turn up once the show thaws out.

I got in trouble the other day, it wasn't my fault that potion blew up. That it caused the girl next to me's hair to turn purple, well now that was funny. :D So I've got detention now every monday night until her hair turns blonde again, which means I'll be missing the house chats for a while.

In the mean time, my needles that I ordered came in, I'm now up to my eyeballs in needles. I'm going to have to make myself some knitting rolls to keep them in. :D

Well I'm off to do some more homework, some sewing and maybe now that my yarn came in some knitting.

With a locked heart,
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment