Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I'm dead!

Well I knew it was coming, my dueling partner Mantacora was finished with my gloves before I'd even started hers I've just been waiting for them in the post. As soon as I get my camera cord located I'll post pictures she sent along an ear warmer she made as well as a bag she made to carry her knitting in. Well I simply love it. I finished my gloves for her yesterday, but with the post being down for a muggle holiday.

So I've sent my sweet little Kismet on his way... I'm terribly glad that he'll have Mantacora's owl's help to bring her package to her... it's a bit larger than I intended it to be. Poor Kismet... I'll have to hire a special post owl when I deliver my kit for Clio. :D

With a locked heart,
Diana

2 comments:

  1. CUTE owl! :) Sorry you lost your duel tho

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a Long whiskered owl. He's such a sweetie, but not very ideal for delivering much more than letters. :D

    I knew I was going down in the first round, but it was fun.

    ReplyDelete