First Slytherin House Quiz
What are your three most favorite colors?
Teal (bright or dark), Blue (bright and light), Green (medium to hunter)
What are you three least favorite colors?
Pink, Yellow, Orange
Your favorite candy is _______?
I like the after dinner mints that are little pillow shaped (the soft ones), I also like the little mint chocolates that are usually like pink, green, and yellow.
I also like Snickers, Buterfingers, Peeps, Cadbury Creme Eggs, and Reses cups.
Draco, Lucius, or Snape?
Snape
Do you knit, crochet, or both?
Do you knit, crochet, or both?
I do both. I've only been knitting for about 2 months now... but I'm getting better at it.
What type of kit did you ask for?
What type of kit did you ask for?
Anything. I'm not picky.
Acrylic—has its uses, should all be burned, best yarn to work with (choose one)?
Acrylic—has its uses, should all be burned, best yarn to work with (choose one)?
It's what I've been able to get my hands on, until a local knitter saw my work stashed at work and told me about a LYS, I'm going there Tuesday (they're closed Monday)
Who is the Slytherin Head Girl this term?
Who is the Slytherin Head Girl this term?
Quinn. Who I understand joins us from Hufflepuff
Name four “extras” you would love to receive in your kit.
Name four “extras” you would love to receive in your kit.
uh.... lotion, tea, anything homemade, recipes (I love to cook)
What are your three most favorite scents?
What are your three most favorite scents?
Rose, hyacinth, lavender
Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks?
Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks?
depends on my mood. I like both.
Which Slytherin is the Keeper of the Crucio List?
Which Slytherin is the Keeper of the Crucio List?
Cassandra Puddlemere
Do you really need more stitch markers?
Do you really need more stitch markers?
I don't really have any. Just some split ring plastic ones I used for my crocheting.
Dpns, circular, or straight?
Dpns, circular, or straight?
I'm not picky.
What yarn makes you squee?
What yarn makes you squee?
I haven't gotten to play with any good ones yet. :(
Favorite HP Movie?
Favorite HP Movie?
Well Goblet of Fire was my favorite book so I guess that one was Ok.
Favorite HP character?
Favorite HP character?
Luna, she is the just slightly stranger version of me. :D Although I should say my namesake Gilderoy Lockhart. :D
Who was your first choice for DADA professor?
Who was your first choice for DADA professor?
Gerard Butler
What is the Slytherin Common Room called?
What is the Slytherin Common Room called?
The Snake Pit
What makes you worthy of being in Slytherin House?
What makes you worthy of being in Slytherin House?
I've been exploring my evil side recently. It's fun to be evil. :D It also doesn't hurt that I'm pretty smart and don't feel the need to study. :D



No comments:
Post a Comment