Needles I prefer wooden needles, but I'm not particular about size or what form they come in (straight, circular, double point)
I have a hard time with metal needles, they seem to grab the yarn too much for me and I end up with really tight knits because of it.
Yarn I don't have any preference on yarn really. I like really soft yarns, but I don't have any allergies to any type of fiber so things are wide open.
Colors I like cool colors. Blue, Green, Teal, Blue-reds, darker purples and lavenders. I'm not a big fan of pink, yellow, orange, mostly because they look horrible on me.
Food I love just about anything that people make. I love sweet stuff. Oatmeal Scotchies are probably my favorite cookie, followed closely by white chocolate macadamia. I love banana nut bread. I also love family recipes, you don't even have to make it, just share the recipe.
I've been on a bit of a health kick so I've been making a bunch of dried fruit recently.
Sweets I like chocolate, but not dark chocolate. I prefer white chocolate. Since it's getting into spring, I like Cadbury Eggs, Peeps, Starburst Jelly Beans and malted milk ball eggs. As well as Butterfingers, Snickers, 3 Musketeers, Resee's Cups, and the cookies and cream candy bars. I also like Charelston Chew's (strawberry and vanilla), Runts, Chewy Sweettarts, Cow Tails (the caramel ones), Laffy Taffy, Candy Corn. I also like rock candy (cherry and strawberry), Pop Rocks (strawberry), Everlasting Gobstoppers, Sour Patch Kids, and Sour Punch Straws (strawberry). (I just went through a candy website)
Drinks I like tea, I've been drinking loose leaf tea recently; which if you haven't tried it is WAY better than store bought. I like hot chocolate but I've never liked coffee.
Other Stuff I like lotions, I've got pretty dry skin in the winter months. I'm not terribly particualr on brand I love floral scents (roses, lavender, honeysuckle, Fresia).
I'm also a big comic book/video game nerd. I love Wonder Woman, Black Canary, Zatanna, Hawkgirl, Green Arrow, Batman, Green Lantern, and Iron Man.... just to mention a few.
I'm planning on starting a garden in the spring. I am planning on having a vegetable garden in the back yard and planting some of my favorite flowers in the front yard. I love Irises especially the more oddly colored ones. I like Hyacinths, because I love their smell, I like Lilies, again the odd colored ones, and Snapdragons.
Allergies None. No Food or fiber Allergies. I don't have any problems with pet hair. I am sensitive to smoke though.
No comments:
Post a Comment