Well I haven't popped in for a little while. Things have been a little crazy around here. My Muggle car decided to misbehave on me the other day. I still say it's nothing a little magic couldn't fix but I have to follow the rules and all. It ended up costing me more money than I would have thought to replace a battery. The upside of it was that while I was waiting on the repairman I was able to complete my first sock. Well all except for the Kitchner stitch at the toe. I'll tackle that tomorrow.
I've also been working on a pair of gloves because it's to frightfully cold here. I've got the first one done. and have started the second. I need to complete my pair of socks but right now I need the gloves more.
I have a little bit of a problem when it comes to projects, I get mostly done with one and I find something else that excites me to make and I'm distracted. My mother always called it "poodle syndrome".
So I thought I might tell you all a little bit about myself;especially since the swap sign up is almost here. So I love soft fabrics and yarns. I hate buying yarn and things where I can't feel them. Whenever I visit the fabric store I walk through the aisles with my hands out and on the fabric. I've bought fabric just because I loved the way it felt and I've not bought fabric for the same reason. I look best in cool colors; blues, greens, teal, red as long as it has a blue under tone too it. I despise pink. I've never really been a fan of pink and I crocheted a purse for my future sister-in-law in pink for Christmas and I hated every minute of it.
I might as well be married. I've been in love with the same Muggle man for 5 years now, I don't mind that he's not gifted, but I hope that our children will take after me. When we have them some day. For as long as we've been together we're not officially engaged, even though we talk about it all the time. Most people would have a problem with that, I don't mind as much, he just wants to make sure that I finish school before we get married.
I love to read. If I'm not doing something with my hands I'm reading. I knit, crochet and sew. I've made my own clothes for a while and can't wait to get a new dress form so I can continue to make more. I watch movies while I'm doing all of these things so my TV never seems to get a rest. I mostly watch comedies because who doesn't need a laugh now and then?
I'm a comic book nerd. :D Yep I'm one of those girls that can tell you little tidbits of information about superheroes you never wanted to know... like how does Clark Kent shave? Wonder Woman is one of my favorites, cause who doesn't want to be an Amazonian Princess? That doens't mean that I don't have other favorites, I like Zatanna, Hawkgirl, Black Canary, Black Cat, and Dawnstar to name a few. I like Green Arrow and Batman the best of the men I think... both rich, both smart, both have no actual super powers.
Well that's a good start for now I think. Until Friday!
With a locked heart,
Diana
8 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment