Well I am almost done with my first sock... my first ever sock. I'm rather proud of myself. Considering that I've been knitting for such a short time the fact that I can accomplish such a thing makes me feel proud of myself. I only seem to have one problem with my sock. The pattern I'm using puts one of the breaks in the double point needles is at the middle of the bottom of the sock. When I switch my needles on either corner I have no problems but for some reason I have a small gap on that bottom switch.
Well I'll just keep working at it, maybe I'll figure it out as I go along. I've only got about 2" of knitting left to finish the body of the foot off then I can work on the toe. :)
Well it's getting late here, and the snow is falling outside the windows reminding me that I need to get started on some new gloves, perhaps a new scarf when my circular needles come in the mail. I'm going to take a break from my knitting for the evening and go to bed.
With a locked heart,
Diana
8 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment