So I've been knitting almost constantly on a hat because I've gotten frustrated with my gloves because the described increases in the pattern leaves a big hole. I am irritated with it so I've decided to look for another pattern to use. So I decided to make a hat from a great pattern that I found on Ravelry. Well I didn't have any chunky yarn on hand so I used a worsted weight that I had on hand. Well needless to say it didn't turn out the right size at all.
So I have no nieces and here I have this inadvertently child sized hat. I'll have to post some pics. Anyone want a cute hat for their daughter/niece/little sister??? It's in Ravenclaw navy.
So I'm going to the LYS tomorrow to get some chunky yarn to make a hat that will fit me. I hate winter.
With a locked heart,
Diana
8 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment