Friday, January 23, 2009

Well here it is, the first day of the term. I'm so excited. I found out that my best friend is going to be a Durmstrang this year. His father insisted. Maybe next time.

I figured since the Hufflepuff HoH said to do it I figure it'll be a help, so I might as well do it too.

So some fun items that I might like that aren't knitting related.
I love Peeps, Butterfinger, Snickers, Three Musketeers, Resee's Cups and Cadbury Eggs.
I'm on a bit of a health kick so I've been eating a lot of dehydrated fruit recently.
I love tea, I've recently found a local place that sells loose leaf herbal teas.
I have really dry skin so I love lotions. My favorite scents are florals (roses, lavender, hoeneysuckle)
I'm a comic book/video game nerd. :)


Oh and I have no allergies that I know of. :D

I hope everyone has a great term!

With a locked heart,
Diana

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Slytherin Diana! Thank you for posting the wishlist and poll :)

    - Quinn

    ReplyDelete