Monday, February 16, 2009

So I finished my dueling mitts. Even though I knew my partner was done with them before I'd even started. She's super fast, I'm jealous. Mantacora has been a huge help to me, she answered all my stupid new knitter questions, she's just so sweet. :) I'm glad that if I had to lose I lost to her. Her package hasn't arrived yet but unless Kismet has super sonic flight they'll be here tomorrow, probably before I get mine even sent out. :D As soon as it get's here I'll post some pics. I'm sure they'll be beautiful. I hope she likes mine.

I finally found the cord for the camera so here it is, the mitts she sent. She also sent a bag that she made, as well as some other goodies. :D

So I recently found out that my Spoiler is in desperate need of something I'd planned on making for her. That makes me feel wonderful, and leads me to believe that I should be doing much better Divination than I am. Maybe I just don't need all those trappings, just me and my instincts. :D

This weekend has been tough one. I'm not feeling very well. Nothing horrible, just the snap of warm weather we got messed with my sinuses. If it weren't for something that Madam Pomfrey gave me I'd need to blow my nose every other second.

Well I have homework I should be doing. I have a good time chatting with all the girls tonight, I can't wait for the next chat. :D

With a locked heart,
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment